Sponsoring FreeBSD

cpghost cpghost at cordula.ws
Mon Jun 1 14:43:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 02:36:18PM +0200, Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD Team,
>
> We are a small Open Source company in Germany, and due to our close
> connection to the Open Source world we sponsor several successful
> Open Source projects that help us in our daily work and/or are great
> contributions to the OS world as such. Therefore we have also picked
> your project as a possible recipient of sponsorship.

Kian,

every donation is highly welcome. Please have a look at
  http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/sponsors.shtml

As you can see, every donor is mentioned, no matter how
small the amount. They'll display a link for donations
of $5,000 or more, and a logo for donations of $10,000
or more.

The donation page is here:
  http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

> Kian Gould