Wan

Dr Wan wan at fmf.gov.ng
Fri Jul 31 19:53:43 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am constrained by insufficient information about you to express in
full the main objectives of this proposal. However, kindly reach me
immediately for details should you agree to its content.
I will like to solicit your kindness in assisting me
to champion the transfer of some funds from my country to yours for
disbursment. The source of this fund will be disclosed to you as soon as your
positive response is received to this effect.

I am a principal accountant to the office of the accountant general of the federation and
the Chairman of Tenders Board in charge of contract award
and monitoring.

Basically, you would be required to nominate a suitable bank account
that will conveniently accommodate the total funds. Account could be a
fresh or an already existing one, and could be individual or corporate
account. On completion of the transaction, you shall have a benefit of
30% of the funds for your assistance rendered,while 10% is set aside to
defray all expenses both you and I shall make at the
course of this transaction. Details of this proposal will be sent to you
as soon as your response is received.

This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any form of risk and
does not depend on any particular field of trade to prosecute. It
however requires your adequate participation and support to enable its
accomplishment on schedule.
Thanks in anticipation and God bless.

Best regards.

Dr.Wan Bufa Chuba.