linux emulator

PJ af.gourmet at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 24 15:59:28 UTC 2009

RW wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:58:05 -0400
> PJ <af.gourmet at videotron.ca> wrote:
>
>> Let's try 3 questions, all related.
>> 1. Which linux emulator is one supposed to use or is this something
>> that should not be installed and left to be handled as a dependency
>> by ports?
>>
>> 2. I am trying to install ogle on FreeBSD 7.2 running on amd64. I have
>> installed linux-base-fc4.
>
> What are you trying to do exactly? Ogle is in ports, and has no linux
> dependencies.

It's rather strange that I now, when I tried to make install clean
mplayer after the first abort., the error is no longer with linux-atk,
but  linux ldconfig.
/compat/llinux/sbin/ldconfig :
"ELF binary type '3' not known" syntax error: "(" unexpected - error code 2

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."
Phil Jourdan --- pj at ptahhotep.com
http://www.ptahhotep.com
http://www.chiccantine.com/andypantry.php