Two VPN via two DSL lines to one ISP

Nikos Vassiliadis nvass9573 at gmx.com
Wed Jul 22 08:16:22 UTC 2009

Anton wrote:
>    Hello freebsd-questions,
>
>    Have one ISP and two lines from him. Connection to Internet are made
>    via=PN. Could load-balancing be realized with help of mpd5 or some
>    other util=ty, which provides VPN connections?

With mpd you can combine several ppp links in to one. This process
is called multilink ppp and effectivelly combines the bandwidth of
each link in to one virtual pipe with bigger bandwidth. Yet, your
ISP have to support multilink ppp as well. I am not sure what you
mean when you say "Connection to Internet are made via VPN"?

If that's not what you are looking for, please elaborate.

Nikos