SAMSUNG SCX-4100 - has anyone succesfully installed it ?

Dan meslists at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 20 10:11:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am having some troubles setting up the printer mentioned. I tried to use CUPS.
- It is well recognized by the system as a USB device.
- I installed the ppd file that I found in the linux driver package delivered from samsung.
- I also copied the various filters that I found in the same package.

In the end The CUPS system complaints about one of those filters. Any tips ? Maybe the problem is that these files are for a Linux based system ?

Thanks