SSO solution in ports?

Brian A. Seklecki seklecki at noc.cfi.pgh.pa.us
Fri Jul 17 20:46:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 10:52 -0400, John Almberg wrote:
> I am trying to build a set of web applications that are accessed
> through a web portal that uses a Single Sign On (SSO) solution.

Combine your SSO (LDAP mostly, Kerberos is a waking nightmare) with a
2FA/TFA (Second Factor Authentication) solution such as grid cards,
FOBs, or an OTP password list.

I recommend Entrust IdentityGuard.   Our pam_radius works fine with it,
and web application can run NSS functionality out of LDAP and PAM
functionality out of Entrust's SOAP-XML Authentication API.

 ~BAS