5000' ethernet?

mikel.king at olivent.com mikel.king at olivent.com
Wed Jul 15 21:39:10 UTC 2009

	<20090715202734.GH29667 at tamay-dogan.net> <20090715210752.GE16489 at Grumpy.DynDNS.org>
From: Mikel <mikel.king at olivent.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:38:21 -0400

David,

You can run upto 1.5 miles on a lx fiber based solution but will likely
require a skilled installer to setup that much cable for you.

Depending on your locale I am may be able to put connect you to a supplier.

Have you considered a wireless direct beam solution?  Especially
considering the 'temporary' nature of this install.

___
Cheers,
Mikel King
CEO, Olivent Technologies