Should DNS be on same server as webserver?

Peter Boosten peter at boosten.org
Tue Jul 14 08:38:28 UTC 2009

Ruben de Groot wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:46:43AM -0400, Steve Bertrand typed:
>> John Almberg wrote:
>
> What security problems? This one ? :)
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=2812

It's the old 'my product is better' discussion: some people like
Mercedes, other people BMW, 'American Cars' are always better, and some
people like Volvo's.

To prove they're right, they try to find why the other products are not
as good as theirs, and keep holding onto old bugs and prejudices.

I'm a happy bind user for years now (and I use sendmail as well).

Peter
--
http://www.boosten.org