Job Vacancy

Metalon Products Limited Job at metalonproducts.nz
Thu Jan 29 19:58:19 PST 2009

Greetings,

Metalon Products Limited is a small family owned private company and we are into extensive range of upholstery covers, including vinyls, polypropylenes, 100% wools and most of the popular fabrics available in New Zealand supplied worldwide since 1964 with numerous customers home and abroad. We need representatives in the United States/UK who will be in charge of all our payments from the United States and United Kingdom clients/customers.

Most of our customers from United States and United Kingdom pay through Money Orders and Certified Checks which are not negotiable here in New Zealand. This brings our quest to employ a credible and trustworthy fellow as our representative to handle our payments. This would not affect your present job but serve as another stream of income to your good self. Being our representative and assisting us in processing the payments from our clients shall earn you a weekly salary and commission of about 10% of every payment you assist us with.

Due to the fact that we can not process the US/UK Checks here in the New Zealand, we have lost in the past about £85,000 of net income each month because of money transfer delays. Most of our clients/customers who purchase our products need to pay large amount of money through their Bank wire transfer account and this is the reason we also need a representative who has eligible account to receive  money for our company through Bank Accounts/Credit Cards,.

Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales.

For example you have got £50,000.00

You take your income: £5,000.00

NOTICE: IF YOU ARE SERIOUS TO GET EMPLOYED ONLINE, YOU MUST REGULARLY CHECK YOUR JUNK OR/ BULK OR/ SPAM FOLDERS IN OTHER NOT TO LOSE SOME OF OUR MESSAGES.

Reply to metalon.productsgoods at gmail.com if you are interested, We would not be able to reply your email, if you reply to our robot email (Noreply at metalon.co.nz).

Regards,
Metalon Products Limited
97 Harrow Street, Dunedin
http://www.metalon.co.nz

This  message  may  contain  confidential and  privileged  information.
If you  are not the  intended recipient  you should not  disclose, copy
or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance
on its contents.  To do so is strictly  prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please  inform  the  sender that  this  message has  gone astray before
deleting it.  Thank you.