ISOs

IT2 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR teners at bh90210.net
Thu Jan 29 11:41:52 PST 2009

Mr. Kruppa:

    Indeed there seems to be a discrepancy between your comments (that the
DVD is inclusive of the documentation) and Mr. Barber, who indicated in his
email to me that the DVD is NOT inclusive of the documentation (only the
three CDs, I did not include his email but can if you wish to see it).

    Can you or he clarify this?

V/R,

Stuart