FreeBSD 7.1, routing tables, rc.conf

KES kes-kes at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 29 08:36:26 PST 2009

Здравствуйте, KES.

far more. How to run services in order they use some routing tables?

for example: I want that bind use FIB1 instead of FIB0
By default all programms use FIB0.

It will be handy If it will possible to configure that in rc.conf like
this:
apache_enable="YES"
apache_fib="1"

named_enable="YES"
named_fib="2"

No matter why I need this.
If FreeBSD has such major feature as multiple routing tables than this
must be configureable. In this case, I think, in rc.conf

Вы писали 29 января 2009 г., 18:25:53:

K> Здравствуйте, Arjan.

K> I mean:
K> options         ROUTETABLES=2

K> Then I do manually:
K> setfib 0 route add default <G.A.T.E1>
K> setfib 1 route add default <G.A.T.E2>

K> in rc.conf I can do for FIB0:
K> defaultrouter="<GATE1>"

K> How to do same thing for other routing tables?

K> I exepct next feature to exists:
K> defaultrouter_fib1="<GATE2>"

AvdO>> What exactly do you mean with two routing tables?

AvdO>> --
AvdO>> Met vriendelijke groet / Kind Regards,
AvdO>> Worldmax Operations B.V.
AvdO>>
AvdO>> Arjan van der Oest
AvdO>> Network Design Engineer
AvdO>>
AvdO>> T.: +31 (0) 88 001 7912
AvdO>> F.: +31 (0) 88 001 7902
AvdO>> M.: +31 (0) 6 10 62 58 46
AvdO>>
AvdO>> GPG: https://keyserver.pgp.com/ (Key ID: 07286F78) fingerprint:
AvdO>> 2E9F 3AE2 0A8B 7579 75A9  169F 5D9E 5312 0728 6F78
AvdO>> -----Original Message-----
AvdO>> From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
AvdO>> [mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of KES
AvdO>> Sent: donderdag 29 januari 2009 17:00
AvdO>> To: questions at freebsd.org
AvdO>> Subject: FreeBSD 7.1, routing tables, rc.conf

AvdO>> Здравствуйте, Questions.

AvdO>> I have two routing tables.
AvdO>> How to setup two default routes for each routing table in rc.conf?

--
С уважением,
 KES                          mailto:kes-kes at yandex.ru