Bank of America : Account Alert

Bank of America service at sitekey.bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 28 16:46:49 PST 2009

[mhd_reg_logo.gif]

Security Update Notification

   Dear Valued Customer :

   We are unable to activate your account because we have just upgraded
   our online security parameters to make your Bank account and
   informations more secured from online frauds,so we request that you
   reconfirm your online Banking details with the one we have on file
   before you will be able to send and receive money online.
   Your account may be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts
   continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to
   send or withdraw funds. To lift this restriction, you need to login
   into your account (with your username and your password), then you
   have to complete our verification process. You must reconfirm your
   credit card/bank account details and your billing information as well.
   All restricted accounts have their billing information unconfirmed,
   meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until you
   have reconfirm your billing information on file.
   [1]Click here to Sign in to Online Banking to reactivate your Bank
   account now.
   Thank You.

   Because your reply will not be transmitted via secure e-mail, the
   e-mail address that generated this alert will not accept replies. If
   you would like to contact Bank of America with questions or comments,
   please [2]sign in to Online Banking and visit the customer service
   section.

     Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender Equal
   Housing Lender
   ©2009 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
   [3]Bank of America Higher Standards
   [4][foot_olympic.gif]