Solaris Compat?

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Tue Jan 27 14:24:06 PST 2009

>> stupid things
>
> I do share this point of view, but sadly, an open system like
> the Web has been polluted and made unusable (or at least has the
> tendency to be this way) for those who cannot access this
> propretary product / format.
>
> Don't get me wrong, I've played a bit with "Flash" on FreeBSD,
> found it useless and am living happily now without it, without
what i personally found is that webpage that can't be viewed at all
without flash most often doesn't have any usable information.

for pages that have some flash extras like adverts etc.. it's even
adventage not having this.

Once again - every company can limit it's userbase just becasue it wants.
Flash as a standard isn't bad, but because of this, it's not really a
standard.