jail init, but another question

Peter Vereshagin peter at vereshagin.org
Mon Jan 26 03:49:31 PST 2009

You'll never silence the voice of the voiceless, Mel!

Yes.
Ruleset name did not resolve into the number. So rc.subr asked for a digit and I provided a number that way.
It was too obvious for me to specify the 'devfsrules_' prefix for the case it cannot be anything other than devfs rules.
And so it did not resolve by provided meaningful part ( e. g., 'example' ) of ruleset name only. Thanks!

2009/01/25 17:06:15 -0900 Mel <fbsd.questions at rachie.is-a-geek.net> => To freebsd-questions at freebsd.org :
M> Something else is wrong. Set rc_debug="YES" in /etc/rc.conf then
M> /etc/rc.d/jail start example
M> to trace how the rulesets are evaluated.

73! Peter
--
http://vereshagin.org