NetBSD networking question

Shawn Hoffman shoffman at logikos.com
Tue Jan 20 08:44:02 PST 2009

Hello, my name is Shawn Hoffman, and I am the Staffing Manager for
Logikos Inc.  Logikos is a product software development firm located in
Fort Wayne, Indiana.  I am contacting you in hopes that you might be
able to offer suggestions as to where we might find a contract NetBSD
Administrator.  We are beginning a project for a client that
necessitates this background.

Is there someone you know who might have an interest in a contract
opportunity of this sort?  If so, I would appreciate any assistance your
network of contacts may offer.  Thank you.

Shawn Hoffman - Staffing Manager

Logikos Inc,

2914 Independence Drive

Fort Wayne, IN 46808