PATH used by www user

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Jan 19 04:51:33 PST 2009

Hi Frank,

   thanks a lot for looking into it. Yes one server is an older
FreeBSD 6.1, the other 7.0 so they certainly aren't identical servers.
But they do have same version of apache (2.2.9) and same version of
the perl script, and as far as I can tell same config for default PATH
etc. I had a look and there doesnt appear to be anything setting the
path in the apache conifg, perhaps it could be a compiled in default
path?!
I'll ask the apache experts and see if they can help,

thanks again, Andy.