PATH used by www user

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Jan 19 01:16:57 PST 2009

Hi Frank,

   thanks for your responce, the PATH isn't set within the perl script
with ENV (and the script is identical on both systems). I've already
asked the question on the perl mailing list and came to the conclusion
the difference was something at the UNIX level on FreeBSD. There are
various ways I can easily work around it, but it just seemed so basic
I wanted to know how it was being set :S

thanks, Andy.