disabling queuewarn DSN when mailhub delivers to specific host

Scott Aitken scott at thismonkey.com
Sun Jan 18 00:54:14 PST 2009

Hi all,

I have a mailhub (freebsd/sendmail) which accepts mail from the Internet,
then delivers to an exchange server, as well as keeping a local copy (using
procmail).

If my exchange server is down for whatever reason, after confTO_QUEUEWARN
expires my mailhub sends the sender a delay DSN.

Because I consider this mail to have already been accepted into my network,
and has been delivered locally at least, can I configure sendmail to NOT send
the DSN?  Specifically I would like to do this on a per-host basis (ie, turn
it off when delays to the exchange server occur, but not for other (future)
servers).

I would still like delay DSNs sent from other mail Internet servers to get though to my
local users too.

Many thanks,
Scott
ps if you cc any responses to freebsd-lists-3 at thismonkey.com that would be great.