[Fwd: Re: programs...]

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri Jan 16 20:55:42 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 03:22:40PM +1000, Da Rock wrote:

> What about Miro?

	Somelike like miro is a start, but may need a special or
	different kind of interface.   Say that you KNOW you want to hear
	a show on the BBC every week.  [Sure, just set it up on Google,
	right...?]  Have the same podcast-storing//link caching deal on
	miro.  Or say that you missing a broadcast of NOVA on a few
	days,weeks back.  You don't knoe if the show is webcast, it's
	name, it's date(s).

	Miro is one of the few streams that always just-works.  Be great
	to have just-one-program whose stream never failed.  If it were
	available for d/load, or if I could intercept/capture the stream
	somehow for when I had TIME to watch/listen... Outstanding.

	Feedback, anybody??

	gary

    The 2.23a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php