FIXED: vpnc connects, but does not work

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sun Jan 11 04:49:27 PST 2009

Hi perryh!
   Glad to hear that you managed to get your problem fixed..,

I also have this problem, the difference being that mine **USED to** work, but now it
suddenly stoped working.

I tried adding the line to my conf file as you did, but for me, the problem remains:

Appears to connect and authenticate successfully to my office's VPN concentrator
Once (apparently) connected, I can't access any resources on the company network (mail /
servers, etc), nor can I ping anything..,

Wondering if you can point me to where you found the info on the various options I can try
to continue debugging this problem, please. The FW guys at the office aren't exactly
forthcoming where non-MS windows is concerned, you see..,

Thanks.

Regards,

S Roberts