Anybody using Lenovo S10? [ Model Correction ]

eculp at casasponti.net eculp at casasponti.net
Thu Jan 8 10:21:42 PST 2009

Quoting eculp at casasponti.net:

> I bought a Lenova S10 for my wife.  It comes with WindowsXP and
> while configuring it for her  I found it to be a nice, new
> generation laptop.  I liked it well enough to consider buying
> another for me and installing FreeBSD but I would like to see what
> works and doesn't work.
Link because of the original subject error [Lenovo S110 rather than
the correct S10.  Sorry.

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=12F0696583E04D86B9B79B0FEC01C087&current-category-id=D4B2E83FADD74C9F8BBA5B276072AD8C