PHP setup question

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Jan 3 19:55:58 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 09:35:18PM -0600, Kelly D. Grills wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 10:15:01PM -0500, stan wrote:
>
> > Hmm, I thoght my Follow Symlinks directive would fix that. But I removed
> > that link, made teh changes you sugested, and now I get:
> >
> > The requested URL /update.php was not found on this server.
> >
> > What else might I have wrong?
>
> It's an issue with ampache and php5. I believe it's been fixed in ampache 3.4.4,
> which is not in ports yet.i
>
> At any rate, in order to get your 3.4.3 working you need to edit your ampache.cfg.php
> (/usr/local/www/ampache/config/ampache.cfg.php)
>
> Enclose the string values of rss_main_title, rss_main_description and rss_main_copyright
> in double quotes.
>
> rss_main_title = "Ampache for the love of Music"
> rss_main_description = "Rss feed for Ampache so you can monitor who is listening to what"
> rss_main_copyright = "copyright (c) Speedy B for Ampache"

Thanks, I would have never found that. We made progress, but now I get:

The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.

Note that it's a different file it's complaining about now.

You should be able to see this, if you point your browswer at
beachcave.net/ampache BTW beachcave.net/test.php is working, I got that
from:

http://tinyurl.com/2khvsg

For what it is worth, and thnaks so much for the help on this!

programs.