CONF DNS

Paige Thompson erratic at devel.ws
Fri Feb 27 03:55:22 PST 2009

or maybe since you installed from an image (not over a network) the
resolv.conf was never created.

heres how i create it, never tried this freebsd though:

seq --format="nameserver 4.2.2.%g" 1 5 > /etc/resolv.conf

alternatively just adding this line:
nameserver 4.2.2.1

or whatever your dns server besides 4.2.2.1 if you'd rather should suffice.

-Adele
(sent from my gphone!)

On Feb 27, 2009 12:35 AM, "Ivailo Tanusheff" <i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg>