OT: The official stool for FreeBSD users?

Charles Oppermann chuckop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 03:19:48 PST 2009

> > I was thinking of "stool" in the medical sense <shudder>
> > I wondered for a minute whether the link was work-safe ;)
>
> Sadly, you're not alone here.  I was thinking similarly.

Apologies.  On Sunday, like every day previously, I thought of "stool" as
in "chair", i.e. "bar stool".  That is what the original link references.

On Monday, my wife gave birth to our first child, Grayson.  I quickly learned
that "stool" is a verb and a noun referring to what comes out of a baby's
bottom :-)

Heck, I just used to call that "poo" or "poop".  As a new father, I'm
learning!

FYI, for those who could see the page, the design is a conceptual swivling
seat - low with no back support.  Bright red in color and sporting
very "Beastie"-like handles to rotate about on.