weird permissions on directories when installing ports through sudo

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Wed Feb 25 17:48:09 PST 2009

> I didn't think this would do much, but gave it a try anyway....
> And it doesn't help.  :/

I think i meant '-i' -- but I'd have to look at the patch`s interaction.

I can't recreate the problem in the 1.6.x we're running in our internal
release engineering.

1.7.x, and its associated backport, created the local brouhaha with
groups credential crashing.  Perhaps next time a -dev extension of the
port should roll for a few months (6-9), especially given the history of
sudo releng.

~BAS