Unix disk utility similar to Victoria ?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Feb 24 11:05:20 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 07:27:38PM +0000, Dieter wrote:
> Does anyone know of a Unix utility that can do
> "a scan of connected devices regardless of BIOS status"
> similar to Victoria ?  The "BUSY" state is of particular
> interest.  GUI not required.  I tried google, no joy.
>
> http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=129263

It's disappointing that I haven't seen any responses to this.  I'm
curious about the existence of such tools as well.  Have you gotten any
answers off-list that you can share with those of us on the list who
might also like to know?

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth Robert Martin: "Would you rather Test-First, or Debug-Later?"