xorg configuration

Vasadi I. Claudiu Florin claudiu.vasadi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:51:02 PST 2009

hmm, I'm guessing here, but here goes....

1.I see you have the default "vga" driver, try using the one for your
specific video card (dnt ask me, I dnt know wich one it is for intel video
cards)
1.1 Still, that should not be the problem
2. Does this happen at all video resolutions/Hz refresh rates ?
3. How did you install the Xorg and the Window Manager (ports or pkg_) and
btw what kind of WM do you have? xfce? kde? gnome? something else?
4. Last but not least; when you did xorgconfig, did you not find in the
driver list a driver for intel video cards ?