hi

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Sun Feb 22 11:48:58 PST 2009

Wojciech Puchar wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 04:07:44PM +0000, Saifi Khan wrote:
>>> The existing users provide continuity not growth. To be popular
>>> FreeBSD needs growth.

I think that one of FBSD's guiding principles is *correctness*
 ... or, at least, that's one of the higher values of the
community.  By way of evidence, I present the following
terms, used frequently in correspondence on these lists:

	It Just Works(tm)
	The Right Way(tm)
	"canonical"
	P.O.L.A.

And be sure and check today's .sig ;-)

Kevin Kinsey
--
Grandpa used to say --- "What is right is not always popular,
	and what is popular is not always right."