Where is my STRFILE?

herbert langhans herbert.raimund at gmx.net
Fri Feb 20 11:03:25 PST 2009

Even tried that.
In /usr/ports/games/freebsd-games are the classical games, but not the fortunes and the strfile. Have it installed now, still no strfile.

If I try installing the fortunes, the port-makefile complains that there is no strfile available.

Do you daemons have the binary 'strfile' on your system? Could you please check and tell me! Maybe somebody can send me this single binary file offlist by email?
Thanks
herbs

--
******* Herbert Langhans, Warschau