World doesn't build correctly

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Thu Feb 19 12:13:03 PST 2009

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:14:01 +0100, Frank Wißmann <frank.wissmann41 at web.de> wrote:
> I did it now the way you told me but it still shows 7.0-Release at
> uname -a. I attach my "make.conf" and "cvs-supfile"' maybe there is
> something wrong?

I've found something strange in the CVSup files:

	Your file			My file
	------------------------	---------------------------------
	*default base=/usr/src		*default base=/var/db
	*default prefix=/usr/src	*default prefix=/usr
	*default release=cvs		*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_7

You see these differences: base and prefix are set incorrectly and
release / tag is incomplete. You should follow Mel's advice and
take the file /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile as a starting
point. Of course, you can cut the many comments, but be sure that
the settings are valid (as shown above).

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany
Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0