clipboard manager

Joey Mingrone joey at mingrone.org
Tue Feb 17 07:54:32 PST 2009

Hello,

For those of you out there running a simple window manager, I was
wondering if you had any recommendations about clipboard managers?
The one thing I miss from KDE is klipper, but to use it, you
unfortunately have to install all of KDE and its dependencies.
Glipper requires a lot of dependencies as well.

I came across parcellite, which seems promising.

"Parcellite is a lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager. This is a stripped down,
basic-features-only clipboard manager with a small memory footprint for those
who like simplicity."

Sounds great, but it won't compile on FreeBSD.  Not without some work anyway.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Joey Mingrone