FreeBSD Preferred RAID controllers

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 08:31:08 PST 2009

Gabe wrote:
> [...]

See atacontrol(8)

   # atacontrol list

shows what your system knows is there

   # atacontrol attach X

where X is the channel number, probes and attaches any devices on that
channel in exactly the same way it is done at system boot.

See camcontrol(8) if you've got SCSI drives.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                  Flat 3
                                                  Kent, CT11 9PW