confontation

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Fri Feb 13 13:49:48 PST 2009

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:07:00 -0800, prad <prad at towardsfreedom.com> wrote:
> i need greek letters for math work.
>
> [...]
>
> any suggestions?

I'm not sure if this helps you, but I've seen a font on an
ancient "Windows" 3.11 installation that included all greek
letters (uppercase and lowercase), but without special
punctuation (which is not needed for math purposes, I think).
Was the font named "Symbol"? I can't remember, it's long time
ago.

But maybe you can check and find a TTF file that can be
imported to X and / or the application you use?

I think using "sprites" of the letters instead of a font is
not a good idea...

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany