please remove all search results with name Constantin Stalzer

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Tue Feb 10 18:50:48 PST 2009

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:31:42 -0800
Chris Knight <boheme at gmail.com> wrote:

> By sending an
> email to this list, your request was not only sent to thousands if
> individuals, but it was displayed on the pages of countless websites
> where the content of this mailing list is redisplayed for public
> access.  Those pages will also be indexed by Google over time, raising
> the Google-Awareness of your name to even higher levels.

i find this to be a good response.

i hadn't thought of the 'chain-reaction' effects of posting to a list
which is well explained in the above.

i was also surprised to see that his name comes up at the top of a
google search (already!!) though it doesn't show up at all in my clusty
or yahoo or excite search at all. anyone know why? possibly, google does
things much faster??

> It would not
> be absolutely impossible to reverse this process

this is an interesting thing to think about actually. some people try
very hard to get high rankings on google, but fail miserably. i looked
into websearch optimization some time ago and recall that you can do
'naughty' things like provide an excessive number of irrelevant keywords
and get penalized - not sure if something like that could be applied
here.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's