please remove all search results with name Constantin Stalzer

Chris Knight boheme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:13:05 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Jerry McAllister <jerrymc at msu.edu> wrote:

> To make fun of someone's ignorance is not humorous.
> It is offensive and small.

We are going to have to agree to disagree.  It is my opinion that to
make fun of someone's _stupidity_ is offensive.  Stupidity, like the
lack of a sense of humor, is a disability that can not be cured.
Ignorance, which is easily cured, is something that we all suffer from
time to time and is therefore a more universal point of humor.

Cheers,

-Chris