please remove all search results with name Constantin Stalzer

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Tue Feb 10 15:38:36 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 01:29:34PM -0800, Chris Knight wrote:

> Damn, that is the funniest thing I have seen in years.

You might try posting a helpful response instead of trying
to be insulting.

You might explain to the person, who apparently does not understand
the net, that it would be impossible to remove all references with
his name because within minutes of it being posted to the list
it is mirrored and archived in many many places over which the list
manager has no control - in fact does not even know about.  One example
of those is Google.  FreeBSD has no control over what Google stores.
But, there are many other sites that input this stuff, mung it according
to their interests and make it available on the net.

////jerry