broken ports

David Collins davidcollins001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:48:49 PST 2009

Thank you for your input. I feel like this problem is too far over my
head to be able to give adequate enough debugging.

I am not against any alternative methods of resolving this (even
removing and reinstalling ports) rather than fixing, I just don't want
to have to jump into sysinstall or reinstall because i believe that is
a soluion.

David