Problem when uploading files with Apache

Nicolas Letellier nicolas at nicoelro.net
Sun Feb 8 06:16:53 PST 2009

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:09:45 -0500
Glen Barber <glen.j.barber at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Nicolas Letellier <nicolas at nicoelro.net> wrote:
> >
> > That's I always learn. But in this case, it's not true.
> > I upload into "testdir/" which has www:www rights.
> >
> > And I launch my upload script, and the file is www:wheel
> >

> What are the permissions on the file you are uploading?

I'm uploading the file from a web client. This is a php script.

I have another FreeBSD (7.0), with the SAME apache, and I don't have the problem on it. Files uploaded are www:www (normal).
On my machine (6.3), with the SAME apache, files uploaded are www:wheel.

I set the *same* php script, I send the same file.

I'm looking for differences between them, but none.

--
 -Nicolas.