7.1 release / apache22 / php5

Familie van der Schaft fam.vanderschaft at kpnplanet.nl
Sun Feb 8 02:23:35 PST 2009

LS,

I hav e the same problem with 7.0 release.
The libphp5.so is placed by the php5 port.
When you deinstall php5, make clean, make config (check apache module), make
install,...the libphp5.so is placed in the libexec directory.
Or with clean installation, first install apache22 then php5.

Danny van der Schaft