Sendmail to Relay different domains to different hosts

Greg.Stark at sungard.com Greg.Stark at sungard.com
Fri Feb 6 10:30:25 PST 2009

I am using Sendmail on a FreeBSD7.0 server as a mail relay for some of
our servers.  These servers relay messages to both internal recipients
and external customers.  I need to be able to relay mail destined to our
internal domain recipients to our corporate mail servers but relay
everything else out to our usual smart host.   So basically, I am
looking to relay emails destined for a certain domain to one host and
the rest of the mail to another.  Does anyone know how I could configure
sendmail to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg