Link UP/DOWN problem with re0 on FreeBSD 7.1

FreeBSD freebsd at optiksecurite.com
Fri Feb 6 08:44:53 PST 2009

Graeme Dargie a écrit :
> [...]

As I stated in my last post, I tried to disable a few options, including
TSO. Still, I gived a try to your workaround. I now have this line in
rc.conf:
ifconfig_re0="DHCP -tso"

but I have the same problem (it disconnect every 10 minutes and ask for
an IP to the DHCP).

Thanks for your suggestion,

Martin