Force use of 'gpg2'

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 11:28:47 PST 2009

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:03:01 +0000
Chris Rees <utisoft at googlemail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Try putting the link in somewhere that gets searched before
>/usr/local/bin, like /bin or (better) /usr/bin. Then try rehash &&
>which gpg

I am using 'bash' so I don't think 'rehash' is going to do anything,
although I could be mistaken. However, I don't see how that would stop
a port from installing 'gpg' rather than 'gpg2'. I don't need both
versions installed and would rather just keep the newer 'gpg2' one.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to
do and always a clever thing to say.

	Will Durant