Linux-realplayer

Rem Roberti remegius at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 17:08:44 UTC 2009

> Please upgrade your linux_base port to linux_base-f10 (it's a default
> for 8.0 BTW). A small howto you may read at /usr/ports/UPDATING.

I may be making things worse. I wasn't sure how the osrelease should
read for sysctl.conf (couldn't find that in UPDATING), so I upgraded to
linux_base-fc6 ala the instructions in UPDATING. But I still get the
same error message about libgio-2.0.so.0.  Is there any reason why
Linux-realplayer should not work on FBSD 8.0 with linux_base-fc6
installed?

Rem