stylesheet not loading..

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 14:32:12 UTC 2009

Hello people..

   Well, maybe this is not the prober list to ask, but as long we all use FreeBSD

   and i wonder if someone had this problem :

   I'm on FreeBSD 7.2-R P5

   PHP 5.2.11  (most extensions installed)

   apache-2.0.63_3

   MySql4.1

   I have noticed stylesheet is not loading within this server..

   i have tried to disable extensions, enable others..

   I added .css in httpd.conf, deinstalled many packages and installed others..

   Webages with stylesheets never loads, pages broken and only plain texts..

   no frames no css files loaded.

   I have moved the website with css stuff to another FreeBSD 4.8 with apache2

   mysql4-1 and it works just fine.

   I have copied the httpd.conf from the working server (4.8-R) to 7.2-R

   still css nothing loads..

   anyone has anything similar to this problem with this combination of

   FreeBSD 7.2, php 5.2.11 and apache2 ?

   Thank you

-Marwan