How to enable network manager in KDE?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Mon Dec 21 17:34:58 UTC 2009

Eric Le Goff wrote:
> but then it hangs forever on my laptop
>
> Did anyone successfully used wifimgr ? If yes, what could I check to
> make it work ?

It hangs for me too. I contacted the maintainer and he says he is aware
of the problem and next version will fix it.
But as I understand it's merely an editor of wpa_supplicant.conf file. I
am not sure it will function just like kde or gnome network manager in
ubuntu.

Also it's amazing there is nothing working available on FreeBSD. Do
people enjoy editing those files by hand every time they connect to a
new network?

Yuri