my slices are gone

David Rawling djr at pdconsec.net
Thu Dec 3 21:37:57 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----

I'm barely starting off in the FreeBSD world after a long hiatus, but might
you perchance have been using Dangerously Dedicated disks? It doesn't seem to
match the disk layout but you never know.

Lots of people have had trouble since DD mode disappeared (it took me ages to
figure out why my VMs with DD mode always broke).

Dave.
--
David Rawling
PD Consulting And Security