CF Ethernet for FreeBSD?

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Tue Dec 1 00:13:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

> So, I'm interested in finding out if anyone knows of an Ethernet
> interface which will plug into the CF socket and has drivers for
> FreeBSD. Please let me know; any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Not to mentione FreeBSD drivers, but only finding an Ethernet
interface that plugs into a CF sockets seems very chalenging: you
don't really send/receive the same information to memory and to
network interface; CF can address GB of data, while the network card
has a few KB at best; etc.

Good luck,

Olivier