SUID permission on Bash script

Jeronimo Calvo jeronimocalvop at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:01:57 UTC 2009

Aham!

so SUID can be applied to sh but it doesn't work!, there is not anyway to
apply it? apart from installing sudo?, The thing is that installing sudo and
adding that user into sudoers, that user will be capable to do any other SU
tasks, apart of shutting down... wich i dont like :D (I know that SUID could
be even worst if they edit the .sh file... but lets believe they dont even
know that XD)

Cheers!

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:24:35 +0100, Jeronimo Calvo <