linux-nx-client: connection error

Giuseppe Pagnoni gpagnoni at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:10:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to connect from my machine (i386, FreeBSD 7.2 Rel) to a
remote machine using linux-nx-client.  I get through the
authentication phase just fine, but soon after that the connection
stops.  Here is the message that comes up when I hit the "Details"
button:

NXPROXY - Version 2.1.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2006 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '29650'.
Session: Starting session at 'Thu Aug 27 14:57:33 2009'.
Error: Failed to set TCP_NODELAY flag on FD#9 to 1. Error is 22
'Invalid argument'.
Info: Aborting the procedure due to signal '15'.

Even when I check the option:

"Disable no-delay on TCP connection"

under the Configuration settings (Advanced tab), the error does not change.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

thanks in advance

giuseppe

--