ATI HD 4550 xorg.conf "radeon" driver

Jeronimo Calvo jeronimocalvop at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:16:11 UTC 2009

Thanks for the advice!! I will enjoy it for sure!! BTW i ordered both
printer handbooks from FREEBSD Mall! to keep reading when goinn to the
toilet! hahahah

I tought that my version was already stable... when i downloaded...
7.2-RELEASE is the same as 7.2-CURRENT then??

Will be better to upgrade to v 8 or downgroaded to 7.0-STABLE?

Thanks!